Sunday, September 23, 2012

To wig or not to wig, that is the question....

It is 3 months after chemo and I finally have some hair on my head. Woot woot! It's still 105 degrees in Phoenix and wigs make it even hotter.  To wig or not to wig, that is the question. I'm not wearing my wig to the grocery store, work-outs, or meetings.  I am wearing my wig to work, per Gabi's request. I've started working at Gabi's school. She is ok with the no wig to tennis, gymnastics and pretty much everywhere else, but not school. I'm hoping to be able to go to work without a wig by the first of the year.  I have a big case of hair envy.  I just love looking at girls/women with hair.  I obviously did not truely appreciate my hair when I had it. I have to laugh at how things change. I used to look at magazines for long hair ideas, now I am so excited to be able to have a pixie style. Come on hair keep growing!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look super stylish with your hair the way it is right now! Very cutting edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rock it! I have only had long hair over the last two years... Mine was always super funky short! Get some Sumotech now! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt you look fabulous! Our friend at Bella's dance studio who is recovering from lymphoma now has the cutest most darling pixie hairstyle, can't believe how fast it's grown. Love and miss you, what are you doing at school? We need to catch up. Think of you ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete