Do you know the song by U2? One? That is what I heard in my head when I looked down at my chest during water aerobics today. There staring right at me was one nipple. It seems quite apparent to me but I'm sure no one else noticed. I have to laugh because I sure as heck am not going to cry? I'm thankful to be bouncing around in a pool with the sun shining. I could be laying in bed after chemo, so haha on you cancer.
As a side note, the way I'm going to work this blog is like some fictional authors do, one post/chapter in the past and one post/chapter in the present.
so when i'm reading this all i can envision is cyclops...ironic scary looking, and humorous all at the same time. So glad you are the strong beautiful woman you are...and now you are even stronger.
ReplyDelete