Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I got a tattoo today actually not one but 3. What?!???!? Yup that's me, bad to the bone. Haha. Nope it's actually 3 pin drop tattoos so that they know where to radiate me. It was CAT scan day. My favorite phrase of the day, "make sure you keep your neck turned and very still, we don't want to radiate your esophagus'" or your heart, lungs etc. Raditation starts on 9/24/12, almost 3 months after chemo. Thirty-three sessions in all,once a day, 5 days weeks for alittle over 6 weeks. Am I happy to do it....no. Will I be thankful when it's done...yes. Right now I feel like its a pain in my butt and interruption to my life.

3 comments:

  1. You are so strong and awesome. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am even more determined to run the marathon!!! You are my hero and inspiration!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so strong Anita, and have such a sense of humor! Keep on bloggin.

    ReplyDelete